Advising and coaching, some pro bono, on Divestment, Business Ethics, and research application writing. [Examples]
Applying to the European Research Council
I work with applicants to improve their applications and interviews, and with some universities to enhance their support.
I am part on the mentoring initiative of the Vienna Institute for Human Sciences – Institut für die Wissenschaften vom Menschen (IWM)
- Madalina Bianca Moraru 2022 STG Gatekeepers to International Refugee Law? The role of courts
- David Kosař 2021 COG INFINITY Informal Judicial Institutions: Invisible Determinants of Democratic Decay
- Sebastian Watzl 2020 COG GOODATTENTION – Attention norms and their role in practical reason, epistemology, and ethics
- Ingrid Lossius Falkum 2019 STG DEVCOM
- Carl Henrik Knutsen 2019 COG ELDAR – The Emergence, Life, and Demise of Autocratic Regimes
- Elana Wilson Rowe 2018 STG LORAX
- Kristine Walhovd 2017 COG Set to Change – Early life factors restricting and promoting neurocognitive plasticity through life
- Marit Skivenes 2016 COG DISCRETION
- Ingrid Robeyns 2016 COG FAIR LIMITS Can Limitarianism be justified? A Philosophical Analysis of Limits on the Distribution of Economic and Ecological Resources.
- David Kosař 2015 STG JUDI-ARCH The Rise of Judicial Self-Government: Changing the Architecture of Separation of Powers without an Architect
- and universities of Oslo, Stavanger, the Arctic University of Norway…
Centres of Excellence/Senter for fremragende forskning/ The Research Council of Norway